CHURCH COMMUNICATION: If you are not receiving regular emails / WhatsApp messages or sms’ from the office PLEASE inform Kim— it is very important that you receive these messages regularly from the church office.
WHATSAPP GROUP: The office will now be sending out notices via Whatsapp instead of sms’ to cut costs. If you are not already part of the group, and would like to join, please speak to Kim.
1. All Contact Services have been suspended – Thursday’s, and Sunday’s.
2. The Passover Meal has been Cancelled
3. The Baptisms will be conducted later in the year – contact Fr Andrew if you have any queries.
4. From Sunday 29th and including Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday services will be live streamed – details to follow.
5. The St Mary’s Soup Kitchen will continue.
6. We are in the process of setting up daily Morning & Evening Prayers which will be Broadcast on the Social Media Platform—ZOOM. You can download Zoom on your smart phone or computer.—more details to follow.
7. 100 CLUB is on hold until further notice.
8. If you do not have access to Social Media (Facebook/ WhatsApp/ Zoom): the weekly leaflet with the prayer diary will still be available in the office in hard copy for you to collect on a Friday morning from 08h45 –12h00